This is a gray and pink floral tankish top. It's that transparent material but with a tank or jacket it will be fine! The ruffles at the bottom help conceal my brace really well. And it's long which also helps cover the brace.
Price: $8.00
Original Store: Fun & Flirt Company
This is actually a vest but the picture is terrible. It doesn't really cover my brace but it adds color to a drab outfit. Well, I take that back. It goes down past my brace so it conceals any awkward bumps. But the sleeve holes are too low to cover the part of my brace that goes up to my armpit. But this is really cute! I like it a lot.
Price: $4.00
Original Store: Forever 21
I was really surprised when I tried on this top. It's stretchy and high so it actually covers where the brace goes up to my armpits. It needs a jacket/ tank top but since it's a bubbleish top it sort of flows from top to bottom. You can't see the brace with this on, a tank, and a jacket.
Price: $4.00
Original Store: Papaya
I really like this light pink color. I bought a lot of things in this color. The bottom has an elastic strap that sort of adjusts. By that I mean that when you raise your arms the top stays down instead of flying up. It's also longer then it seems in the picture. It covers my brace. It goes high in the back as well. Just the armpit parts of my brace aren't covered but I'd wear a jacket with this anyway.
Price: $5.00
Original Store: IZ Byer
This is such a good shrug! It's a dark gray so it will go with a lot of things. It covers the armpits and top of my brace which is what I have the most trouble concealing. It also buttons and looks really cute.
Price: $5.00
Original Store: BCBGMAXAZRIA (honest that's the store...)
This is really pretty. The top half of this is that stretchy stuff that sort of expands so you can get in it instead of a zipper. Know what I'm talking about? The bottom half is ruffles. Ruffles really help conceal awkward bumps your brace makes.
Price: $6.00
Original Store: Poetry Clothing
This is just a handy dandy white ruffle layering tank. Goes down long which is always good. Ruffles conceal bumps. We've heard this before.
Price: $8.00
Original Store: Hollister
This is like the third top I posted. It's ruffly, pretty, and I like it. It definitely needs a tank top and a jacket but it's great.
Price: $5.00
Original Store: Rue 21
Total Items: 8
Total Price: $50.00 with tax.
I got two pairs of shoes from Payless. Here they are:
The first pair are just for summer things. Picnics, barbeques, other things. The second pair are sort of fancy for a wedding I'm going too.
I hope this post was helpful! I really like Plato's Closet. I'm planning on trying to go to H&M too since Claire (http://embracingfashionn.blogspot.com/) said it was a really good place to shop. Also Allyson mentioned it in her vlog (http://scoli-fashion-byallyson.blogspot.com/ <-- the link to the vlog is in her blog). When I get a chance I'll go there.
I love comments and questions! Tell me what you want me to post about.
Ellen :)
No comments:
Post a Comment