Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Different Kind of Brace

Hey everybody! Yesterday I went to the orthandonist and he sadi I'm going to need teeth braces and another type of thing in my teeth. Right now I have spacers in and they are making my mouth sore :( I thought that since my blog is called the Brace Kase I can offer advice on teeth braces once I get them! You can't really hide them or anything but I can explain what it feels like to those of you who will have to get them. All I have right now is take Advils when the spacers actually move your teeth. The spacers are meant to make space between your teeth so the denist can put bands on them. It's hard to eat when you first get spacers so eat soft or liquidy foods like yougurt, soup, cheese, ect. That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your posts. My daughter gets her brace in two days and I'm looking for blogs from girls her age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) Best of luck to your daughter and her brace experiences. I have a few posts with links to other blogs that you can check out too! :)

    ReplyDelete