Happy Holidays everyone! I'm sorry I haven't posted for so long, I've become busy with school and other activites. This is going to be a long post because I just got my new brace and I have clothes that I got for Christmas to share! I'll start with the clothes first.
Outfit #1
(Most of the outfits I just changed the tops so the boots and jeans will be the same :)
Layering is such a great way to hide your brace during the winter! It will keep you warm and hide those bulky bumps your brace makes. You can layer with pratically anything too, making it easy. I usually layer alot with jackets and different types of necklaces. In this outfit though I have a plaid shirt under a white sweater.
Outfit #2
I got this leather jacket for Christmas and I am absolutely in LOVE with it. I really like watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer and she always wears a leather jacket so I thought if I get one I could beat everyone up if they were mean to me. Sadly it doesn't give me super strength. It is still cute though, and it will keep you warm. Since mine is brown/black it will go with alot of things too.
Outfit #3
This isn't really a outfit. It's just some fingerless gloves I also got. I really like them though. For school Civics class is all online this year so I can type without my hands getting cold!
Outfit #4
This was a present from my mom and dad. They know I love pink and my mom saw alot of other girls wearing them so she thought I might like one. It's so cool, soft, and warm inside. I just layered it over a gray long sleeved v-neck. With jeans of course.
Outfit #5
Sweatshirts are a saver for everyone in the winter. I see some kids at my school that wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants to school. It's conveinable because if you just want to be comfortable and hide your brace just wear that and no one will notice your brace! It looks so comfortable too and it will definetely keep you warm.
Outfit #6
Again not a outfit. I got some jewelry from Aeropostle in my stocking which I thought I could show. The first thing is the necklace which has basically two strings with hearts on them. It's so cute and it can be either casual or fancy.
The second necklace is long and has different colored hearts strung on it. I really like it because it has pink hearts on it too. :)
I got these studs too. They came in those packs with three in each. I love all of them but my favorite are the sparkly pink ones!
Sorry the pictures aren't great, I used my mom's Iphone
Ok now it is time for my latest doctors appointment!
Last Friday I had to wake up early and go to my brace doctor who actually measures me for the braces. I just got my third brace which I named Pika. Like in Pokemon who Pikichu always says "PIKA!" right before he fights. It's white and it actually fits because he just measured me. So the pads are pushing in the right place and it's really uncomfortable. I can't get it on by myself yet so I'm not sure what I'm going to do in gym. I have health right now though so I don't have to worry about it. I got my first brace the end of July 2011. Second brace came Spring of 2012. This is in the Winter of 2012. I really hope this may be one of my last braces! Please leave comments on what everyone would like me to post about. I think I should do one on what to wear under the brace and formal wear. I'm going to decorate my brace to so I'll do a post on that :)
XOXO Ellen
No comments:
Post a Comment