Monday, December 3, 2012

My Life and Dogs

 
Hey guys! As usual I have many words to say, get your popcorn ready! Last Sunday my family got a dog! It's a blue healer and it's name is Donut. My family and I have nicknames for him though, Krispy Kreme, jelly-filled, chocolate sprinkle, ect. Any donut.
This is Donut, my one and forever true love. Besides all my fictional true loves... Such as
  • Daniel from the Fallen Series
  • Phoenix from the Embrace Series
  • Edward from the Twilight Series
  • Prince Charming from the T.V. show Once Upon A Time
  • Angel from the T.V. show Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  • Ky from the Crossed Series
  • John from the Abandoned Series
  • Jace from the Mortal Instrumants Series
  • Peeta from the Hunger Games
  • David from the Uglies Series
  • Alex from the Delirum Novel
  • Niall from One Direction
These are all wonderful books and T.V. shows (and 1D)!!!! Ok so I don't have any pictures today but I have some good stores to check out! The Marshalls where I live got redid so now they have this whole cube for juinors, it's amazing. They have cheap clothes that are in style. So if you have a Marshalls where you live you should check it out. Target is good too, they have cheap clothes. Forever 21 is good too. That's all for now really.

Bye for now!!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOODNESS! I love One Direction! Liam'smy favee :) Ugggh Peeta from the Hunger Games is beautiful...
    Your dog is super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Direction is perfect <3 I agree, Peeta is BEAU-TI-FUL! I am so excited for the next movie to come out!!! Thank you for following my blog :) I love ur blog btw, I always get really excited when I find new scholosis blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uggghg I cant wait for the new movies to come out! Me too...and Thanks!

      Delete