Saturday, November 24, 2012

New Blog

 
 
Hi everybody, just wanted to say that you should check out this new blog.
://scoliosisfashionandbraceadvice.blogspot.com/
It's another scholosis blog that like :)
Also I have some news, in a few weeks I'm going to get my third brace! I have no idea what color it should be, my first was white, this one is pink but third is a mystery. I'll talk more about that once I have the appointment.
More Ellen outfits! I got the yellow top from Marshalls, the belt and the scarf are my mom's which i'm just "borrowed" and the jeans are from Aeropostle.
I need advice though, I bought my jeans a size or two bigger to wear with my brace but they're two big! Whenever i use a belt is just sort of slides of my brace. If anyone has a solution please comment!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Do u wear your brace over or under your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear them over my pants because sometimes my shirt isn't long enough. I can try wearing them under and just find some longer tops

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you wear your pants over your brace, try suspenders( and no they don't have to be visible). Whenever i wore them under my pants would always fall down.

    ReplyDelete