Just wanted to post two more pictures quickly!
This officially my favorite jacket. It's a jean jacket from Target. The tank is from Target. The shirt is actually a dress thingy from Hollister. The belt is my mom's. Jeans from Aeropostle. I'm also wearing some black boots that are sort of like Uggs just a different company.
Dress I've already posted a picture but i found a new way to wear it! It wasn't actually my idea to layer the top under the dress. I went to Kassica's other blog and I was reading through when i found a bunch of links to blogs so i clicked on the first and it toke me to A Beautiful Mess and i clicked Fashion title on it and there was this a picture of a t-shirt layered under a dress! It's such a great idea! Anyway the dress is from Target so is the shirt. I don't know where i had that belt. The necklace is from some mall in some state.
Leave a comment if you want me to post on something!

Hi! My name's Ann Marie and I recently created a scoliosis blog too! It would mean the world to me if you could check it out at http://scoliosisfashionandbraceadvice.blogspot.com/ Thanks!
ReplyDelete