heyy i was diagnosed with scoliosis a while ago and in 6 months it went from 21 degrees to 40 degrees :( but my doctor sent me to this other doctor who got me a brace which is coming may 4th. my doctor also told me about this blog so i thought i would check it out and i am loving it! i am a huge harry potter fan so i love you costume post i will consider it this halloween :P i love the outfits you posted i hope my mom can take me shopping to get some of them :) i love this blog and hope you keep posting :)
Thank You so much! I'm really glad you like my outfits :) I'll keep posting I'm just busy with school summer is almost here though!!! I'm srry bout your curves :( I hope the bracing works. Is Dr.Good your Dr.? He's pretty cool. Thxs for looing at my blog it means alot to me! I hope you like my new posts :D
thanks and yes, i have Dr. Good for my doctor he is great is he your doctor? he seemed to like your blog and rly rly RLY wanted me to read it :P i cant wait for summer! for me its only 32 more school days left!! yayy!!! :D haha i cant wait for more posts it rly feels good to have someone who has scoliosis and isnt afraid to tell the world haha p.s. do you have a facebook and/or skype??? - paperkitty99 :)
Good Luck on getting your brace tomorrow. I don't have skype or facebook but my e-mail is under my profile. Dr.Good is my Dr. to he is amazing. Have any questions about bracing just e-mail me :)
heyy i was diagnosed with scoliosis a while ago and in 6 months it went from 21 degrees to 40 degrees :( but my doctor sent me to this other doctor who got me a brace which is coming may 4th. my doctor also told me about this blog so i thought i would check it out and i am loving it! i am a huge harry potter fan so i love you costume post i will consider it this halloween :P i love the outfits you posted i hope my mom can take me shopping to get some of them :) i love this blog and hope you keep posting :)
ReplyDeleteThank You so much! I'm really glad you like my outfits :) I'll keep posting I'm just busy with school summer is almost here though!!! I'm srry bout your curves
ReplyDelete:( I hope the bracing works. Is Dr.Good your Dr.? He's pretty cool. Thxs for looing at my blog it means alot to me! I hope you like my new posts :D
thanks and yes, i have Dr. Good for my doctor he is great is he your doctor? he seemed to like your blog and rly rly RLY wanted me to read it :P i cant wait for summer! for me its only 32 more school days left!! yayy!!! :D haha i cant wait for more posts it rly feels good to have someone who has scoliosis and isnt afraid to tell the world haha
Deletep.s. do you have a facebook and/or skype???
- paperkitty99 :)
Good Luck on getting your brace tomorrow. I don't have skype or facebook but my e-mail is under my profile. Dr.Good is my Dr. to he is amazing. Have any questions about bracing just e-mail me :)
Delete