Thursday, April 26, 2012

21 reasons to love your Brace! <3
1) You can convince your friends your are a superhero when they punch you in the abs
2) You can decorate your brace thourghly with sparkles
3) Instant drum set!
4)  You don't have to worry if someone will beat you up or hurt you
5) Great for playing many practical jokes with
6) Gives you great posture and great real abs
7) Your mom will probably give you more clothes money to buy clothes that fit with the brace
8) You will apreaciate not being wrapped in a plastic tube everyday more
9) You can name it for fun
10) Everytime you get a new brace you can pick a color like tie-dye or camo (mines pink) :)
11) When something happens you can blame it on the brace
12) could be part of an excellent costume
13) Your like a table when you lie down!
14) You can make fun song paradioes with your brace on
15) Makes you look thin no matter what you eat. ICE CREAM FOR DINNER
16) Now you have a bullet proof vest (one of my friends poked me while I had it on, she didn't now I had a brace so she was like WHOA do you have a bullet proof vest on or something)
17) You make a variety of sounds when you bump into stuff, very fun to experiment
18) You can daydream off ways to destroy it when you are finished with bracing (my dad said that we can blow it up, no joke!)
19) You will gain something to treasure your precious hour or two out of your brace
20) You will have gained life experience or something
21) You can make a blog or website documenting your experience! (Don't make it better than mine though ;) JK)
This is 21 reasons to love your brace

5 comments:

  1. hey i have a quick question but first i wanna say i love this post it should rly help :)
    im getting my brace tuesday and my parents and i are trying to figure out what i should wear under it
    they suggested to ask you about what you think i should wear as an "undergarment" (i say undershirt)
    wht r ur thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usally wear a strecty tank under my brace. You can buy them at most places. When i got my brace i think they gave me a tank or two for under it. You have to wear soething though otherwise it gets really uncomfortable. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey im so excited i just got my brace today :D haha it fits pretty well my brace doctor is starting it off looser than it should be in 2 weeks
    i dont mind the uncomfortableness rly i mean its not fun but if it will have a chance of preventing surgery, ill do anything :)
    i named mine Sid after long thoughts of a name XD ive taken alot of your clothing and other tips and they are already helping! (your right, its an instant drum set!)
    keep posting (please)
    p.s. do you have a facebook or skype?
    p.p.s. what color is yours? (mine's just boring white haha)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sid is a great name! My is named Meso like the soup LOL. My first brace was named Elmo no idea but i liked the name. My first was white but my second is pink! I was thinking about getting like tye-die or something but that will prob show through clothes more. I don't have facebook or skype :( hopefully i can get one of them. You can email me though it is under my profile. Glad your brace isnt to uncomfortable soon you will stop noticeing it more and more. Once I was sleeping and I woke up in the middle of the night and I was like I dont have my brace on! I was like that for like 5 min but then i remembered i did have it on haha :)I have many stories to share but this is a really long comment so i shouldnt write too many stories. You should check out http://scoliosis-fashion-help.blogspot.com/ it is a really good blog it was my inspiration for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog! I'm so glad it has helped you. Your blog is great! Haha I agree with all of these reasons :P Also, you've come up with a lot of cute outfits! Congrats on reaching out to a group of girls that doesn't get nearly enough support. Great job :)
    ~*~Ava~*~

    ReplyDelete