Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More Outfits

Here are some more outfits I put together.
Outfit #1
This is a hollister dress thingy, Target jacket and tee, I don't no where the leggings are from.
Outfit #2
Everything from here came from Target.
Outfit #3
The blouse and skirt are some of my mom's old clothes and the tank is from Target.
Outfit #4
This is a holister top with a Target tee under it. I don't have a clue where the jacket and shorts came from but they where in my closet.
Outfit #5
A target dress with a hollister jacket. The jacket is actually a cardign but if you un-button it it turns into a jacket :)
Outfit #6
This is my mom's belt and jacket, another Target dress. Good for school days.
Shout Out to Aunt Carol, thanks for the Target gift card so I can buy more things
Thank You all for your supportive comments
Followers are also appreciated.
:D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment