Sunday, May 20, 2012

Clothes

I have a few more outfits that work with the brace

The yellow v-neck was a form fitting shirt from Target so it showed the straps in the back. I just put a hollister tank over it so it's more layered. The vest helps cover the top of my brace and its cute! :) The skirt is from Target.
Hollister ruffle pink jacket + ruffled top from target= RUFFLE OUTFIT! You could pair this with jeans, shorts, skirts ect.
This is a a pair of old jeans with a hollister top and a pink tank over it because some of hollister shirts you can see plastic through.A white jean jacket for fun.
This are Target sparkle jeggings but sadly the sparkles have all come off from the wash :(. A paisley top thats nice because when you strecth the shirt won't come up. A handy-down jacket from my aunt.
Same top from the first outfit but a different tank over it. A layering jacket and a necklace my Uncle gave to me. I'm also wearing a cute teal beanie but it wasn't in the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment