she also has a youtube series of videos too her name is BeautyIsTheKeyXooxx
Please visit them!
Ok so a few weeks ago I had a doctor's appointment for my actual scholosis and one for my brace. The first one I had was with Dr.Good for my scholosis curves. They were really good espeacially compared to my last x-ray which was taken out of my brace and in the thirties. The top was in the twenties and the bottom was like 18 degrees!!! That is just what the doctors siad they had hoped for but they did want the top to go down a little too but I was happy :) Then I went too my doctor that adjusts my brace and puts new pads on and stuff. There was this one pad which was killing me so much right under my right armpit but the doctor put some type of thing on the pad so it is easier still not great but easier. Ok anyway nothings really happening but I was sick yesterday so I missed my swim meet, which is a good thing! :D I also wanted to say that once you get your brace I start to make connections to songs and T.V. (media things). A really popular song right now is Titanium by David Gueatta feat Sia. It says throughout the song "You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am Titanium" and that reminds me of my brace, "I'm bulletproof nothing to lose" is also in the song. *cough* I'm bulletproof ;). Also me and my family love the Simpsons it is one of our nightly shows with Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Well we were watching and Lisa commented on Milhouse's Finding Nemo Back Brace :) It made me laugh. Now I have a few pictures.
This was a handy down dress from my mom's friend's niece I think but it is a little big. It is more of a nicer outfit not for a summer day but for like going out to food :) I like food. The belt was a handy down and jacket from Target.
A cute summer outfit just for a hot day follow up at the pool for your braceless hours. Best time of the day. The top is a handy down, tank and shorts from Target. (Incoming story for the boots!) My dad gave me and my mom shoe shopping money for my brace one year anniversy! So I bought these boots and with coupons and sales it wasn't too much and they are good quality so a good buy from DSW!
Close Up of the Boots.
A strapless handy down top. With a target tank and jacket and shorts. Easy summer outfit I went to a Rita's opening day in this wiht my friends :) they had free regular sized italian ice the first two days it was yummy :D
Hope you enjoyed!
No comments:
Post a Comment